Team Speed Pack
Coaches' Tools for Team Speed Training
Team Speed Pack
Coaches' Tools for Team Speed Training
Speed is known to be one of, if not the most telling factors when measuring a player’s performance. Linear speed can be broken down into 3 phases. Acceleration: takes place from approximately 0 – 15 meters. It is when the player is in a forward leaning position and driving their legs aggressively in a piston motion. Transition: takes place from approximately 15 – 30 meters. It is when the player is changing their stride pattern, and becoming more upright. Absolute Speed: takes place at approximately 30+ meters. It is when the player is “stacked.” That is to say the head is directly over the hips and the leg drive is cyclical as they reach their maximum velocity. Lateral speed and the ability to quickly change direction is also an important component of overall speed.
More about this Package
- Built-in mesh panels keep strings from tangling and help stabilize the chute during workouts
- 54” x 54” chute provides approximately 15-30 lbs. of progressive resistance (depending on speed of user)
- Quick release belt buckle allows for training with acceleration bursts
- 360 ° rotation belt with free motion ring allows for movement in any direction
2 SPEED SACS
- Essential for proper acceleration mechanics and developing leg strength
- Includes 3 durable weight bags that can be filled with up to 10 pounds of sand (30 pounds total)
- Won't harm grass or mar wood floor
- Adjustable leash length to accommodate athletes of any size
- Includes Instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan
2 RECOIL 360's
- Allows you to maximize motions with resistance and assistance training
- 8' flexi-cord safely stretches up to 20'
- Partner safety handle for a safe effective workout
- 360-degree rotation belt with free-motion ring allows for movement in any direction
- Adjustable belt fits most sizes
2 SETS OF SPEED HURDLES
- Develop your quality of footwork and speed
- Hurdles easily adjust to 8" or 12"
- Made of durable lightweight PVC plastic and quickly folds up for storage
- Includes 5 adjustable height hurdles, nylon mesh carry bag, instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan
- 2-piece construction for easy storage and portability
- Lightweight plastic poles
- Durable steel stakes
- 5 feet tall
- Includes 8 poles and carry bag
2 SETS OF AGILITY CONES
- Key to setting up drills that will help you with your change of direction speed
- Disc cones are 2” tall and will not break when stepped on
- Includes 20 cones – 5 each: yellow, black, white, orange
- Includes carrying rack
2 QUICK LADDERS
- 11-rung design for extensive stepping 15” from rung to rung
- Durable nylon straps
- Athlete can control intensity of workouts with different pace: slower for warming up before a workout, faster to maximize conditioning
- Carry bag, ground stakes, instructional DVD and 6-week progressive training workout plan included
30-DAY GUARANTEE - All Products
All Pro Performance Sports products are returnable within 30 days from the date of purchase for an exchange or refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. If your order was paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. We do not offer cash refunds. All shipping charges, both outbound and return. will be at the buyer’s expense. After 30 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
90-DAY LIMITED WARRANTY - All Products
Pro Performance Sports warrants to the original consumer purchaser of any Pro Performance Sports product it manufactures that the product will be free of defects in materials or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damages resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, anticipated wear, lost merchandise or damage from the elements. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty. If your product breaks within the warranty period, please call Customer Service - firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free 877-225-7275 for a return authorization number (RA#). After receiving this number, return the defective product with the number clearly indicated and a warranty replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. All shipping charges on ALL returns will be at the buyer's expense. Only valid in the USA.
Delivery to U.S.
Usually ships within 1 business day from the date your order is received. Delivery may take an additional 3 to 6 business days.
2 AND 3 DAY DELIVERY
Usually ships within 1 business day from the date your order is received. Delivery will take additional 2 or 3 business days. This option is not available for orders shipped to Canada.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Usually ships within 1 business day from the date your order is received. This option is not available for orders shipped to Canada.
Ground shipping options, when available, are for UPS Ground Shipping Only within the continental United States (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). Customers that require expedited delivery will need to pay the full UPS amount as quoted at checkout.
FREE SHIPPING PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
Promotional offers for free shipping, when advertised, are only available for UPS Ground Shipping to the continental US (excludes Alaska and Hawaii) unless otherwise stated. If purchaser chooses an alternative shipping method for a product that has a free shipping promotion, the full shipping price will be charged according to the method chosen -- no reimbursements will be provided.
When returning item(s) please include a copy of the packing slip with the RA# and reason for return.
RA # ___________
2081 Faraday Ave.
Carlsbad, CA 92008
PRODUCT DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
If the product is damaged in transit due to shipper neglect, please contact Customer Service immediately. Pro Performance Sports will schedule a pick-up and a replacement product will be sent.